Friday, April 23, 2010

Taylored Expresssions Sketch #110

Taylor has a great sketch on her blog - #110 already!  This is the 3rd card I've made today, so now I need to clean off my desk!  Amazing how bad it gets... so quickly!  I LOVE the new Hawaiian Shores Color from PTI.  Finally had time to pull it out and use some today.  I had these DeNami flowers & leaves already stamped & cut out from the PTI blog hop a few month ago.  They were a perfect fit for this card.  I'm a basic grey paper lover- this is from the Urban Prairie Paper Pad.
Have a fabulous weekend.  If the wind would stop blowing here in Vegas.... it would be perfect spring weather.  We have been in the 80's and 50's this week, crazy!

7 comments:

  1. I love this Wendy. The colors are beautiful and I love the way you used your printed paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I need to play along with the sketch this week! You so inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for that sketch! Love the papers and pretty flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Wendy! Love your card and color combo! Looks like we were on a similar wavelength with the flowers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the color combo. I'm a big fan of BG paper. Also, thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy! Thanks for participating in the TESC110 sketch challenge! I just love the fresh, springy colors in your card (in face you made me go out and buy this BG paper!) I've selected your card as one of our Top Crops this week! You can check out the announcement here: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2010/05/tesc111-top-crops-te-sponsors-cps.html

    And here's a link to the Top Crops badge if you'd like to display it on your blog:

    http://sites.google.com/site/tayloredexpressionsimages/images/TopCropsbadge.png

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pattern papers...and so enjoying to see your card!

    ReplyDelete