Wednesday, April 21, 2010

DeNami Safari Animals


Check out the DeNami Blog to see other ideas using the Safari Stamp Set.  They are such a fun group of animals.  Lion, Elephant & Zebra.  I thought this would be perfect for a little boy's birthday.  I kept my color scheme "boy" and didn't add any glitter... sometimes it's hard to NOT put glitter on!
Supplies all from DeNami:
Stamps:  Safari Stamp Set, Dot Frame, Hello Friend, and dot border.
Cardstock: Red, Navy, Kraft, White. 
Ink: Versafine Red , Versafine Black & Versafine Blue.
Misc: Red Ribbon, Button, Marvy Scallop Square Punch. & Twine.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love those animals. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red looking stunning behind the animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this layout!! Must case this one for sure. ;o) And those images are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy- I love what you did with the safari animals. Cute idea and I love the craft, blue and red. Great color combo! Super Cute. :)

    ReplyDelete