Monday, April 26, 2010

Papertrey Paper Dolls Sketch Challenge #1

Isn't it amazing how blog world can take you from one place to another?  I sometimes start searching and find my self somewhere, and can't figure out what I was originally looking for.  I've had a few ladies comment on my blog that are part of the Papertrey Paper Dolls Blog... so I thought I'd give there sketch a try.  I loved the sketch... just not how my buttons look.  Seems like everyone else was able to add some cute buttons as an embellishment, but mine just look like they are floating.  Oh well, cute baby card anyway!  Thanks for the fun sketch & I look forward to seeing more. 

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love that sweet little polka dot onsie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby card! I like how it turned out....thanks for playing along with us "dolls"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy!! ADORABLE! I love your card! You are totally making me want that onsie set! :)I love the green and purple together! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!
    I love your choice of colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I like the combination of green and purple. I'm seriously considering getting the baby stamp set just because the onesie is so adorable! So glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your color combo. and that cute little onesie. Thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Thanks for playing with us! This card is adorable! I love how you used the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the embossed scallop oval- it's unexpected, and totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This absolutely adorable! I love it! I especially like the textured oval. It's such a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wendy this card is so cute. I love the color combo that you used and I too love the way you embossed the scallop oval. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wendy... love your card.. u are so talented.. thks for playing along with us on the dolls blog.. another challenge will be up tomorr.. come and visit again! xo

    ReplyDelete