Thursday, April 22, 2010

Color Cue Challenge #3 -WPlus9 Stamps

Thanks to my friend Paulina and the pretty cards she has been making with these stamps... I now own a few sets of my own.  I ordered them earlier this week, and was happily surprised when they arrived from Florida a few days later.  Dawn has some really fun color challenges... this one was tough for me!   Golden Yellow -White - Melon - Blue or Grey.  You have until May 7th to participate in the challenge.  I used SU Bashful Blue, PTI Summer Sunrise and Berry Sorbet.  I added a touch of bling using a quickie glue pen & extra fine glitter.  I used the Woodgrain Silhouettes Stamp Set.

9 comments:

  1. Wow Wendy! I really like this! There is something so serene about it in spite of the bright colors. Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this, loving all the wood grain I'm seeing lately, and the circle stamps are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty, Wendy! This challenge definitely was a tough one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the colors and those images. Perfect! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job Wendy with those colors. They were a bit challenging but you make it look soooo easy!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy you did a super awesome job with those colors! I love the little bit of sparkle you added. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete