Friday, April 23, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge & CPS Sketch

Embellish Embossing Color Challenge.  FUN colors today. I coudn't wait to give it a try!  I even made two cards.  The top card is also for the Card Positioning System Sketch this week. I flipped it on the side though, so it looks a lot different.  I wanted to be able to use the crown.  The card is for my daughters teacher.... she calls herself the queen of the class, so I thought this would be perfect.
Blog hopping is costing me some money lately.  I came across some cute samples using this stamps set.  SO, I had to have it.  It is not normally something I would buy, but I love it!   I'd never even heard of Ippity Stamps, see... blogland is getting me in trouble!
We might have a name picked out for our puppy already.  I mentioned "Miley" and my husband & daughter love it.  My son hates it.... not a fan of Miley Cyrus.... aka Hannah Montana.  Maybe if I spell it MyLee or something different....

9 comments:

  1. Cuteness! I can't believe you created two cards with these colors so quickly!

    I love the name Miley for your puppy- it's such a cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cards, I like both!
    kirsty vittetoe (handmade-little-things.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome cards!! I LOVE that you kept the colours so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards...especially love the second one...and I hear you about blogland getting you in trouble...my crafting budget is out of hand :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Great bold colours on the top and softer hues for the bottom card. Beautiful. I understand about the crafty budget. You get introduced to so many great products on line. Especially here in Canada where we are severly limited in our supply.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I saw it on Embellish! I sell Ippity and I think I buy more than I sell ha ha! I just love them! Another spelling is Maile, its my friends name too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER super super! Best your daughter's teacher LOVES it. Love both the cards.
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Wendy.. thks for the link in your post.. love that set... I hvn't even inked up that crown yet.. I need to.. Love your card.. U shud win this embellish challenge with this one.. it's awesome! xo hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wendy, both of your cards are beautiful. The second one is my favorite :D The colors look great!

    ReplyDelete