Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DeNami - SPRING Challenge

DeNami Challenge - Spring Theme.  Come play along - visit the DeNami blog and see the other "Spring" Cards made by the Design Team.  Paulina has been making some gorgeous patterned paper lately with stamps, and coloring.  She makes it look so easy.  I thought I would give it a try. I love the end result, not the coloring so much though! 

All Supplies from DeNami Designs:
Stamps: Butterfly from bitty bugs set, pansy sprig, small happy birthdayscallop rectangle.
Cardstock: White, Emerald Lime.
Misc: 5/8 sheer robbins egg blue ribbon, extra fine glitter, quickie glue pen, button,  tombow markers.

8 comments:

  1. I love your background flowers! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy! What a pretty card. I love the scallop sentiment box and the background flowers. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super background paper and you colored it so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for creating your own patterned paper! Isn't it fun? Okay, I might be the only one who likes to do it.....it's therapeutic to me! I think you're too hard on yourself about the coloring- it looks fab to me! Really like the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy I love this, and Paulina's right, the coloring is beautiful. You're helping me make my case for more purple/lavender products, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Great color choices for spring! Love the patterned paper using stamps!

    ReplyDelete