Monday, April 19, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You - BONUS - DeNami Monkeys

I woke up this morning with a BIG to-do list.  I put it on hold as soon as I saw the sketch that Heather has on the 2S4Y Blog.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to make a card with these super cute DeNami Monkeys.  So, now that my card is done & uploaded, I'm going to tackle some of my list.

All Supplies from DeNami:
Cardstock: Chocolate, Emerald, Kraft. Patterned Paper - Discontinued Harlequin Paper.
Stamps: Monkeys, Bunch of Bananas, Thinking of you.
Ink: Versafine Sepia, Spanish MossBlack.
Misc: Brown Dot Ribbon, Emerald Ribbon, Tombow Markers, Marvy Punches.

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely card ))) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the monkeys and bananas! Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfectly adorable! those monkeys are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! I love the colors too :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is just TOO CUTE!! Love the colors, and those monkeys couldn't be any sweeter. :)

    Thank you for playing along w/my bonus sketch this week @ 2S4Y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card. You are just cranking them out. So So cute Wendy. I love those monkeys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, you have been busy! This card is darling- love how you added the bananas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card, love the colours and the monkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so very cute.. and such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete