Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lake Tahoe Getaway

I don't post many personal photos on my craft blog.... but thought a few would be okay. My husband and I spent the last few days in Lake Tahoe - CA/NV. This is only the 2nd time we've ever went anywhere without our kids. It was nice at times, but I missed them too. We had wonderful weather.... I didn't know they had the olympics there in 1968? I think that was the year. We enjoyed walking around the olympic village- shopped and ate lunch. We met my best friend from college there.... hadn't seen her in 2 years. She lives in Chicago now.

Self portrait I took of us. My camera was propped up on a wet plastic table. Worked ok.

I purchased the color cubbies for my copic markers. I thought I had them organized just right, but my sweet 5 year old re-arranged them for me. I cringe when she uses them, since they are so expensive. It just shows how good the tips are, because they are still in great condition after 2 years of use by US.

No comments:

Post a Comment