Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Easter Chicks - 2S4Y


I made this card using Laura's Sketch #47 at 2 Sketches 4 You. Easter is during our spring break this year, so I need to get all my cards sent out in the next few weeks. Seems like we just had Valentines Day!! I love this DeNami Easter Chickies Circle Stamp. It is perfectly sized for the Marvy punches and will also work with the Nestabilities Dies. Who knew one stamp colored in with some markers could look so cute! OH, it must be the glitter - I added citrone glitter to the chickies & xtra fine to the rest.
Cardstock: DeNami Design--White, Magenta, Lime, & Emerald. Patterned Paper is Bella Press -Watermelon Polka dots.
Accessories: Versafine Black Ink Pad, Hot Pink Grosgrain Ribbon 5/8, Stampin Up border punch. Marvy Scalloped Circle Punches, Quickie Glue Pen, Citrone & Xtra Fine Glitter, Tombow Markers.

I had a semi-clean desk when I started crafting this morning. I can't believe how many trips I made up and down my stairs. This is what it looks like now.........

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing what we can make in a cluttered work space! Love the card! Very colorful and a darling image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, LOVE this card!! perfectly adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card! and your work space looks like mine! :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute easter card, Wendy!! My crafting table looks almost the same now and well, honestly, most of the time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable!!!! Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the borders! And your room is quite clean compared to mine right now...LOL! So glad you played along with 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete