Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Easter


Have you checked out the DeNami blog lately? Lots of great inspiration! Product spotlight is this cute set of easter eggs. I made a fairly "busy" card somehow, which is unlike me. I honestly had a whole pile of DeNami stamps on my table by the time I finished this card. It just goes to show how you can mix and match DeNami stamps together so easily.
Supplies:
Stamps: easter eggs, mini polka dot, large dot swirls, dot frame, and easter set.
Cardstock: white and kraft
Ink: Purple, Lime, Black
Misc: lime ribbon, tombow markers, quickie glue pen, xtra fine glitter, marvy scallop punch.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, another beautiful card! I love that Easter egg set. I wish I would have picked that one up at the show. Thanks for the inspiration Wendy. :)

    ReplyDelete