Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Papertrey Paper Dolls Challenge #32



1.  Embossing
2.  Use any floral image from PTI
3.  Spring colors

Easy and fun challenge!  I loved Amy's card, it must have stuck in my mind more than I thought.... I honestly had this challenge written down from weeks ago, made the card yesterday and was surprised when I saw how similar my colors/theme were to Amy.   I used PTI Delightful Dalia stamped in Versamark and embossed with white powder.  Rhinestones in the centers, PTI die cut, DeNami Mom stamp, a pinch of glitter around the label.  Perfect card for my mom --- just because!!

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Wendy! I love that white embossed on the blue cardstock! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paperdolls blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, this is beautiful! I love that Mom stamp and now have to add that to my wish list! Love the glitter around your label! Perfection as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.....this is amazing! How funny that your version was like mine! I like your version with that frame and rhinestones! Thanks so much Wendy for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my fav PTI sets!!! This card is absolutely STUNNING!!! Love the embossed white dahlias on the teal!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm
    impressed! Very helpful information particularly the last
    part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular information for
    a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Here is my page ... attorneys in tampa fl

    ReplyDelete