Wednesday, October 2, 2013

DeNami Pin-spired


Isn't that a GORGEOUS fall bouquet.  I'm sure it was carried down the aisle by a stunning bride.  I loved the green accents up the side of the charcoal ribbon, so I tried using that on my card.


I've had this making memories embellishments for atleast 10 years - I know because I bought them when I lived in Idaho!  I guess it was time to use them finally!!  I thought the DeNami Garden Bouquet  would look great used with these fall colors.  I had a hard time coloring them though, since the picture was so pretty!  Did you know that DeNami is carrying embossing folders now?  I haven't gotten a chance to order any yet, but they have LOTS!!  Even a chevron one similar to the one I used on my card. 

4 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is beautiful! I love how you were inspired by the ribbon. And your embossing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCKED this Wendy!! The bouquet was the perfect stamp choice and your green embellishments are spot on!! Well done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your approach to the inspiration folder! Awesome texture and design!

    ReplyDelete