Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10 minute craft dash: Challenge #4

Thanks Paulina and Ginny for this awesome challenge! I  was so excited to see these fun colors!!
10 Minute Craft Dash: Challenge #4. 


WPlusDesign Studio is the sponsor this week... so I figured this was a perfect time to ink up some of Dawn's gorgeous stamps.  I used Magical Moments & Backgrounds II. 
I used a card Maile made recently for my layout.  The 6th one down in this post. 
Total time start to finish 6 minutes and 10 seconds. 
Happy Birthday is a DeNami stamp, stamped slightly crooked, whoops.    I added some extra fine glitter to the peacock feathers. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh this card is so beautiful! I would not have noticed that the 'happy birthday' was crooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, you rock at creating quick cards! Only 6 minutes for this beauty?! Love that you pulled out your WPlus9 stamps- it's been a while since I've seen you use them!

    Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I'm so thrilled you like the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy this is so pretty! We are on the same wave length. I did this today and used the same stamp. I just have to write my post! Love love your card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the peacock! ;o)

    ReplyDelete