Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wee Memories Challenge: Source of Inspiration


Wee Memories Challenge
this week is to use a Papercraft Magazine for Inspiration.
Oh My Crafts is the sponsor this week. 
The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate


My project was Inspired by a heart Doily card.  I found this huge doily on clearance at Walmart after Valentines Day, I think I got a pack of 10 for .87.   I thought the scalloped edge was in need of a pretty pink button treatment, so that is where I started.  Then, I literally just started pulling this and that and layering.  I found all of these elements and scraps on my desk. Yep, it's messy again!  This scrapbook page is crazy busy, not normally what I would make. I have a picture of my hubby and I scrapbooked, so I'm happy.  We rarely get our photo taken, just the two of us.  Normally we are lucky enough to have a kid or two squished in also.  So, grab a magazine or an idea book, get inspired, and link up your project to share with us at Wee Memories this week!

17 comments:

  1. So fun, Wendy! I'm lovin' all those buttons and the soft pink with your bold turquoise and red, color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout, love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, Great job.. love the punches.. Super pretty.. TFS!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy this is gorgeous! And I so love seeing your picture! That is beautiful!! What a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' this sweet color combo, Wendy! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! That doily with all the buttons looks amazing- and hooray for getting a page of you 2 done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely photo of you and your hubby! You look so beautiful! And I love that layout! Love the heart doily and the buttons make it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wendy I love this! So So cute. Great picture of the two of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wendy what a GORGEOUS LO!!! And that is a STUNNING pic of you two!!! What a huge bonus finding that doily on sale at Walmart! Gotta love deals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a gorgeous LO Wendy! Love that huge doily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful layout and so many amazing details!!! Wow love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet and gorgeous layout, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful layout and what a beautiful photo! You rock at whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great LO Wendy.. Love that heart doily and yummy buttons :)..What a great picture too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a luvly page you created, being inspired by this large doily you found! Luv that you put buttons all around it! "LOVE-ly" layout & page! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVEEEEEE this layout! I totally do!
    Not only because you look gorgeous in that black & white photo... but also because all of the details are so cute! The way you placed the buttons around that big heart doily is genius! Love, love, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete