Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Product Spotlight: Elegant Oval Frame

DeNami Product Spotlight -- Elegant Oval Frame.
Lucky you - it's 10% of for one week!


I stamped the Elegant Oval frame onto white cardstock using black ink.  I colored in with a copic marker and added extra fine glitter with a quickie glue pen.  Foam taped onto some Washi Tape strips that I made using more white cardstock.  Dry embossed kraft cardstock layered onto white card base.  I added a happy birthday sentiment. Quick, easy, simple, and perfect to wish almost anyone a Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. This is a very cool and festive card birthday card! I am going to try out the washi strips in the future ~ it is a good look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card Wendy and I love the embossed polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, I love the colorful strips you added behind your sentiment panel! Perfect sentiment to use with Elegant Oval!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so colorful and pretty, Wendy! I just got my first DeNami glitter and can't wait to try it--but I'm also worried about it going *every*where. I hope my first results are as spectacular as yours here!

    ReplyDelete