Wednesday, April 24, 2013

DeNami Product Spotlight: Onesie


Welcome to the DeNami Product Spotlight --- using the onesie stamp.
This stamp is 10% off for the next week == or you could win it! Simply leave a comment on every blog along the hop. Easy!


My card was inspired by Debbie - so I must give her total credit for my layout and color combination.  I loved how she punched 3 holes into the kraft cardstock.  I used a pencil to draw marks onto the white cardstock so I would know where to stamp the onesie, then I simply erased the marks.  Don't you love the upright congratulations stamp - so unique!  I stamped the gingham background onto the petal pink cardstock using versamark - its hard to see, but its there!


Wendy Elliot  ===You are Here!


Tammy Hobbs 

Stamps: Congratulations and Onesie
Cardstock: White, Pink, Kraft
White Ribbon, Pink buttons, Black & sepia Ink, Versamark, Copic Markers, Circle Punch.


12 comments:

  1. Love the window layout for this stamp! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cut out is a great idea. It highlights the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staggering the onesies under the three holes gives it great dimension. Sweet baby girl card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This IS a cute card design Wendy, might have to CASE it myself!! I like the sweet little buttons ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute card. Love the dimensional look, the use of the buttons, and the big white bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DO like that upright congratulations stamp! It looks so good with these adorable onesies:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE! This is such a fun layout!! And I LOVE that yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute--love this layout and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wendy, this is SO sweet! I love the design for this--the onsies is just adorable peeking thru that trio of round windows. And your gorgeous bow? PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So perfectly girly! Love the layout and the bow..and that trio of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! How SWWET is this card!! I LOVE the FUN design!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete