Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweetheart Mimi

The DeNami Design Team is featuring the Sweetheart Mimi stamp on the DeNami Blog.  I have used her for Valentines Day lately, but I wanted to show you how versatile she is.  This card could easily be used as a Thinking of you, Birthday, Mothers Day, etc.   I used the new Celery Cardstock along with the Purple Ribbon and Amethyst Cardstock.  Such a fun combination, and it worked perfectly with the hearts and leaves I colored.  Make sure you check out the DeNami Blog for more inspiration!
Supplies:
Stamps: Polka Dot Background, Sweetheart Mimi
Cardstock: Cream, Celery, Lavender, Amethyst, Charcoal
Ink: Versafine Black, Versamark
Misc: 5/8 Purple Grosgrain Ribbon, Purple Rhinestones, Embossing Folder, Tombow Markers, Quickie Glue Pen, Extra fine glitter.

10 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the colour combo and the glitteriness of her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, love the colors you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty spring colors! Of course, you know I love the bling ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, this is so cute! I love your tall card design and your greens and purples you have been creating lately! Of course I always love the bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, you always ROCK the purple. I don't know how you continually make it look amazing, and I still have such a hard time with it! I need you to give me some lessons....

    I love that this is a tall card- works SO well with the Sweetheart Mimi. I love the rhinestone accents on the corners- the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veryyy cute, Wendy!
    I love the embossing in the background layer and the purple rhinestones in the corners too. I also like how you made the card into a "tall" card. It's great to change things up from the traditional A2 size. :) Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy this is so cut! I love the bling and the embossing!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS card, Wendy! That color combo is totally yummy, and I LOVE all of the layers and sparkle you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is EXQUISITE, Wendy! Golly, gosh - THOSE colors are positively smashing: I love this terrific card!

    Kinda makes me want to get married all over again...! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wendy, Paulina is so right! You completely rock purple!!! This card is fantastic! I, too, love the shape - the long card is perfect for lil miss Mimi!!! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete