Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fluorescent Birthday




I Loved the Tuesday Trigger Photo this week, and knew I wanted to try to participate.  Once I saw the colors for the Colour Q Challenge, I knew they were meant to go together.  My middle school neighbor girl comes over once a month for a birthday card for friends.  I made this card to add to my stash to be ready for her.

Papertrey Dot Spot was the perfect set to re-create the fun hanging garland in the Trigger photo.  I added some stickles to the center of each dot.  DeNami Lime Grosgrain Ribbon.  Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #4 and Birthday saying from Birthday Bash sentiment set.  My PTI stamps have been neglected, so I plan to give them a little attention this week. 

Oh, and a HUGE thanks to Paulina for teaching me how to lighten up my photo's using photoshop.  I still have a long way to go, but I feel like my photos are looking a bit brighter lately.

18 comments:

  1. Wendy, this card is fabulous! We must have been on the same wavelink...I created a card for this challenge last night. :)

    Your pics are definitely looking brighter- glad I could help a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE this! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Wendy! I love your take on both challenges. Thanks for playing at the colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a fun birthday card-just perfect for a middle schooler -nice bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! I love this fun card!! The dots were placed perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So vibrant and colorful! LOVE this card!
    Oh, and I agree, your pictures have been brighter and they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, fantastic card and color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, happy card!! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright and cheery birthday card, Wendy! thanks for playing the colourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beauty! And just when I thought I'd gotten over my "need" to put Dot Spot in my cart! What a great take on both challenges. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wendy! I love the bright colors that you used on your card and the dots are so much fun. Your photo is great! How did you get it to appear so big on your blog? Looks wonderful. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH I absolutley love this! That green bow is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wendy, this is just fun and cheery! What a great take on this color challenge! This would make anyone smile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Wendy! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so good with color!! I love that!! This card is another fun one! I really like the different Dot circles and the sparkly centers! That ribbon is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete