Sunday, September 12, 2010

FTL107 and Wee Memories Challenge #22

Two Challenges for this card: Wee Memories Challenge #22 - Fall into Autumn and the sketch from Clean & Simple FTL107.  The sketch had a tree on it, so I couldn't get that idea out of my head. I didn't have room for a sentiment though, I'll have to put one on the inside. I love these DeNami trees, so fun to add a little glitter to them. No coloring, but LOTS Of bling.  I just noticed... the middle tree is on SALE right now- so grab it if you love it!
Stamps: Round Leafy Tree, Narrow Leafy Tree, and Leafy Topiary.
Glitter: Gold, Gamma Green & Desert Orange.

3 comments:

  1. Wendy this is gorgeous! What a wonderfully pretty autumn card :) Glad you joined us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, I love it! Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! Thanks for playing with us Wee Memories girls this week!

    ReplyDelete