Thursday, September 2, 2010

DeNami COLOR CHALLENGE

Fun, Fun, Color Combo for the DeNami Color Challenge.  Hot Pink - Black - White !!!  Thanks to Michele for choosing such great colors to work with.  The Color Challenge winner will receive DeNami Halloween stamps & buttons!! 
I used the solid decorative crest to stamp my bright background paper. The small birthday blessings sentiment is so pretty - I thought it would be perfect to use as the focal point of my card. I'm still loving the glitter ribbon - I used the grosgrain ribbon for a base & topped it off with the glittered ribbon.  Matching Rhinestones add just enough bling.  Finished card is 5x5. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Solid Decorative Crest, birthday blessings
Ink: Black Versafine
Cardstock: Magenta, Black, White
Misc: Black 5/8 Grosgrain, Black Glitter Ribbon, Black & Hot Pink Rhinestones.

6 comments:

  1. This background is stunning! I love the black on pink! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, this card is a stunner!
    So classy and vibrant! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that crest stamp and you showcased it sooo well. I love the way you used the glitter ribbon too. So pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely decadent! Love how rich the colors look with that glitter ribbon! Divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy
    Elegant card! love the tiny rhinestones.

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete