Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday 2S4Y



Yep, a non-stamped handmade card. Doesn't happen very often in this house! I'm taking a good friend of mine out to lunch today for her 30th birthday, so I had to make her a special card. Kazan's Sketch was perfect for the idea I had for this card. I didn't have much time so I pulled out some scraps, dusted off my cricut and had it cut out the 30 and brackets. Ran the brackets through my big shot & gave them some texture. DeNami buttons & pretty yellow glitter finished it off. Perfect for a 30th bday girl!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet brithday card Wendy! Love the spring colors! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I got mine out of the dust too!!! I made some easter elements.
    Love the card. Hope you had a lovely lunch.
    Sandra :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Wendy! I love the bright colors. I'm sure she loved it! Oh, to be 30 again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to use mine again soon - this is sooo cute. I Hope you guys had the best time
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those brackets around the 30... so cute!

    ReplyDelete