Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge with Fabric

Embellish Challenge colors are Red, Blue, Green & Kraft. PLUS the addition of fabric. The only fabric I could find in my house that was one of these colors was this burlap looking fabric. I wanted to add some flowers, and these are the only red one's I own. I used my Big Shot to cut out the leaves - a flourish die and my new Nestabilites - Big Scalloped Rectangles, Large. DeNami buttons, PTI twine, PTI Signature Greetings Stamp, Versafine Red Ink. Stampin Up Cardstock. Quick and easy, typical Wendy card.

6 comments:

  1. Ahh... Wendy I really like your card. I love all of the textures. You are one talented lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! I love all the texture:)
    I'm following you now because A. you make pretty things :) and B. you're a Vegas girl and I used to be! Both my boys were born at Summerlin Hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love your use of the burlap. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the texture! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the burlap! It adds such a fun texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! That burlap is such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete