Friday, February 26, 2010

Papertrey Ink - February Blog Hop


Papertrey Ink February Blog Hop.... So excited to participate this month, since I forgot last month!
Bloghoplogo The challenge this month was to find inspiration from one of the PTI designers.... easy task! I am always referring back to Dawn's blog for her great color combo's and striking layouts. I somehow managed to "copy" this card more than just inspired. I did use different inks, and a different stamp set. I also added the polka dots next to the saying at the bottom, otherwise it is just like Dawn's. Didn't want to mess up her awesome card! I have tried for 1/2 hour to add a picture of Dawn's card, but I can't figure it out, technical problems. SO Sorry! This is my 1st time using the new PTI Dot Spot set, loving it so far. I added the Thank You saying from Giga Guide Lines, and the same Denami polka dot border I used yesterday. DeNami & PTI buttons. PTI twine, raspberry fizz, berry sorbet, chamomile & lavender moon ink. Spellbinders dies made it super fast & easy... cut and then stamp, love those clear stamps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment