Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello Dot Spot -Papertrey Ink

Pti hello

While blog hopping during the Papertrey Ink blog hop a few days ago, I fell in love with this card that Diane made. Melissa Phillips weekly photo challenge had an amazing photo with fun colors. I was so excited to give it a try. I decided to use my new Dot Spot stamps set, (I'm loving) along with the fillable frames set. I didn't buy the die, but figured out I could use my old Stampin Up ticket punch to trim the corners, it works perfect!! Once I have the rectangle the correct size, I just snipped the corners. I also trimmed the bottom corners of the card, might have gotten carried away there!

Lavendar Moon, Plum Pudding from PTI and Versamagic Persimmon chalk ink for the orange color. I also used a quickie glue pen to add a thin line of xtra fine DeNami glitter to accent the inside of the frame. PTI Plum satin ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment