Wednesday, May 21, 2014

DeNami MAY Inspired by: Tina M


May Inspired by.... Tina M.
You can see her original post and entire card by visiting her blog. 


I kept my color scheme exactly like Tina's. Why mess with something that looks so good!  Black and White with a touch of grey.  I stamped the flower bloom across the white cardstock in black ink.  I colored the flower in with a grey marker and added some extra fine glitter to the center of the flowers. I used black and white gingham paper and twine to add more of the color combo to the card.  It's hard to see but I stamped the solid grass stamp in grey at the base of the flowers. The white cardstock layer was embossed using circle interlock folder. 

6 comments:

  1. Wendy, I almost used that same flower bloom! This looks gorgeous and I love the touch of glitter! Hope you have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, I love that you used gingham paper for your inspiration! And your touch of glitter is perfect! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh wow, the gingham paper and twine really are great...what a wonderful feminine card you've created without having to add color...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRETTY card Wendy, I thought the gingham was ribbon!! I need to get the EF, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers look absolutely wonderful, Wendy! I wouldn't have thought to make gray flowers, but I'm going to remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it and the use of twine makes it stand out, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete