Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DeNami Product Spotlight: Pretty Paisley Set & Blog HOP



I can't believe I've never used this Paisley set before!! I was shocked when I went to stamp it, and realized it was brand new.  What have I been waiting for?!  I thought it would be a good stamp to make a masculine card, not too girl hopefully!  I stamped the paisley stamps onto the kraft cardstock.  Added a strip of washi tape to break up the stamped pattern and the circles.  I used the heartfelt greetings stamp set for the sayings. Layered the cream circles onto orange cirlces and foam taped them onto the lime green cardstock. 



Wendy Elliot -------- you are here


17 comments:

  1. Great masculine card Wendy. I love the contrast of the washi stripes with the rest. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, Wendy! You can never go wrong with a strip of Washi, can you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Wendy! It's amazing how many stamp sets I have in my cache that have yet to see any ink, so I can definitely sympathize with you ... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just told Deb I was happy she stamped this on kraft...same goes for you Wendy!! The colors look fabulous on the kraft paper, fun card design too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and stamp set! luv the pop of orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors! I'm thinking this stamp set is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful colors stamped on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card - love, love, love kraft paper! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty!! I love the added sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of using kraft paper with paisleys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wendy, I love how you stamped your images onto kraft! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you used the Kraft on this card! The colors are perfect and I just love the layout! Great job!

    ReplyDelete