Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DeNami inspired by Pinterest-- Pin-spired


I Love Pinterest!  So obviously I love these new Pin-spired projects!


I stamped the Happy St. Patricks Day saying 5 times using different colors of green - obviously inspired by the photo.  I added a shamrock border using the Lucky Irish Set and curly shamrock. There is also gingham background stamped lightly with the shamrocks.  I used the stitched border stamp with the Essential Glue Pad & Extra Fine Glitter to add some sparkle like the frosting!   Finished off with a bit of 3/8 lime grosgrain ribbon.



6 comments:

  1. I love the shamrocks on the gingham background and the layers of sentiments ~ this is a great interpretation of the pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty design Wendy! Love the gingham and shamrocks along the edge. But your glittered stitched border/frosting (!) is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, I love your subtle gingham and shamrocks. The various green inks for your sentiment are perfect and your bow is the finishing touch. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so perfect for the inspiration, Wendy! I'm impressed that you had all the right shades of green ink for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect stamping and perfectly pin-spired! Such a wonderful St. Patrick's card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic take on the inspiration photo, Wendy!! LOVE how you stamped the sentiment in the different shades of green and the sparkly stitched lines in between are so super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete