Friday, December 14, 2012

Tuesday Trigger Card


Tuesday Trigger Time! Amazing what one little picture can inspire you to create. I'm so glad I took the time to participate in this challenge. 

Where have I been hiding?  I honestly don't think I've ever used gold and silver together on a card.  I normally would do Gold OR Silver... but both?  I've been missing out!!
I stamped the large ornament using versamark and embossed in gold.  I used a stamp from the ornamental centerpiece set to pretty up the ornament.  One embossed in white, and one in gold.  I used a quickie glue pen to add some shimmery glitter to the stamped image and a rhinestone center.  Merry Christmas was also stamped in versamark and embossed using gold embossing powder.

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Wendy. Love the design you chose to stamp inside the ornaments- it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wendy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete