Friday, November 2, 2012

Merry Christmas.... DeNami Style


Facebook fans chose the Poinsettia Vine stamp -- so it made my job of creating a pretty Christmas card easy.  Isn't it a gorgeous image?   Poinsettia Vines is a new cling stamp set that was released this summer.  It is a set of two, but I only used the larger image. I stamped it using Versafine Olympia Green ink.  I intended on using Red Glitter for the poinsettia centers, but it took away from the detailed image.  SO, I emphasized the dots of the image using a quickie glue pen and gamma green glitter.  This glitter matches the sage cardstock perfectly!  Other cardstock used: Red, White, Hunter. 
I added the Merry Christmas sentiment in Versafine Red and the border stamp in Olympia Green to finish it off.   So, make sure you become a  DeNami Fan on facebook --- so you can choose what stamps we use in the future.  Happy Friday --- Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your colors here Wendy and the touches of sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! I love that you didn't even have to color to get such a great effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is SUCH a beauty, Wendy!! I love how you used that border--it accents that lovely sentiment perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Love the use of glitter. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete