Monday, October 1, 2012

DeNami Color Challenge #11: By Deanna


DeNami Color Challenge #11.  Isn't this an absolutely gorgeous fall color combo?  We haven't quite officially hit fall yet here in Vegas. Still in the 90's during the day.  Lots of flip flop wearing ... but don't be too jealous.... we have to pay the power bill for the AC to run!


I love using this autumn stamp set to create fun background papers.  Super easy to stamp in black ink and add some color using markers. Quick and easy!  I added in a few elegant floral leaf sprigs to fill in the empty space.  Happy Thanksgiving sentiment in Sepia Versafine ink onto Kraft cardstock. I added some big brown buttons and twine.  Mounted it all onto an orange die cut shape that I stamped using the basic borders set.  I roughed and inked up the edge of the cream cardstock and mounted it onto a green cardbase.


In case you need your chickie fix for the day ----
I found this older card --- works for the color challenge too!  
Hoping you are inspired by the colors -- join in on the fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment