Wednesday, September 12, 2012

DeNami Product Spotlight: Fuzzy Ball

DeNami Product Spotlight: Fuzzy Ball.


My 10 year old was nearby when I was stamping the fuzzy ball image.  He gets total credit for the pigtail idea.  Since I gave the fuzzy ball pigtails, I went with a girl color scheme.  Magenta, Amethyst, and Turquoise. I stamped the fuzzy ball in black ink onto white cardstock.  Then I went back with the Grass stamp and made pig tails.  The grass stamp is actually out of an Easter Set.  I added Cherry Pink Impress Polka Dots using the mini polka dot stamp.  Happy Birthday was also stamped in Cherry Pink Impress onto Lavender cardstock.    I added a large purple button and some twine. 

3 comments:

  1. This is SO clever, Wendy!! Kudos to your boy for coming up with that adorable pigtail idea. Great colors here, too!

    ReplyDelete