Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DeNami Product Spotlight: Tweety Bird Border

DeNami Product Spotlight: Tweety Bird Border.  It's 10% For one week!
As always, you must visit the DeNami Blog to see the fun creations my fellow DT girls came up with. 


A Little Birdie Told Me.......
..... that this sentiment is perfect with the tweety bird border image.
I stamped the birdy border and then the harlequin border to create a patterned paper. Then I added the word bubble and was able to fit the sentiment inside perfectly.  It is popped up on foam tape, and i just noticed it looks like the birdy is talking out of his bootie.  Whoops! I guess I will have to move the bubble over a bit. 
Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. So cute Wendy! Love the rows of tweety birds and the fun diamonds! Wonderful coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful, Wendy! That Harlequin border works perfectly with those sweet Tweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it Wendy! LOL .... tweetin' out of his bottom! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of the chickies with the harlequin border Wendy! And the colors are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete