Monday, January 9, 2012

The Play Date Cafe #113


The Play Date Cafe #113. Juniper -Mint -Vanilla.  


Totally a challenge, I just wasn't felling the pastel colors today.  They do remind me of the sea, so I went with a new DeNami Palm Tree stamp that I picked up at the stamp show in October.  Just now getting a chance to use it. I live in Vegas, I must own a Palm Tree stamp.... right?
Anyone make any New Years Resolutions?  Mine is "Simplify".  So far its going well.  Simplify the amount of money I spend on clothes/crafts.  Say "yes" less often -- I tend to OVER volunteer, especially at my kids school.  I'm also simplifying my cupboards, closets, etc.  It's been fun and rewarding... lots more to do though.  

6 comments:

  1. So cool and refreshing Wendy! Makes me wish I was back in Hawaii right now! I really loved how you used the colors!

    When you are done at your house can you come simply at mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tammy is so right--this IS cool and refreshing! Super job with those PDCC colors. I think they'd be hard for me, but I love them nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, if you live in Vegas, you should own a palm tree stamp, and this is a cutie!

    What a sweet way to use our colors this week.

    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I struggled with these colours too but you rocked them in the end. Love the palm trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use the colors ... makes me think of Summer! Lovely card! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you let the ribbon shine on your card, almost like cardstock. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete