Monday, September 5, 2011

DeNami Theme Challenge: ANIMALS




DeNami Theme Challenge is ANIMALS this month.  They have a HUGE selection of fun images to choose from.  Make sure you visit the DeNami Blog to see the other cards created by the DT. Grab atleast 1 denami stamp... and include an animal --- join us for this FUN challenge. Link your project up on the DeNami Blog so we can see it!!


My hardest part about this challenge was choosing what stamps to use.  I am SO lucky to own a variety of Cute DeNami stamps.  I wanted to use one that I normally wouldn't grab. I chose the Polka Dot Elephant.  I don't know anyone having a baby... but it just seemed perfect to make a baby card with it.
Supplies:
Stamps: Polka Dot Elephant,  mini heart, Congrats from Thoughtful Greetings set.
Ink: Versafine Sepia, Aloe Vera,  Pearlescent Orchid.
Cardstock: White, Kraft, Chocolate Brown
Misc: Rhinestones, Buttons 5/8 Pink Ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun and sparkly design! So perfect for the animal challenge. LOVE that sweet ellie and your grouping of bling! I'm just thrilled to be designing with you, and the entire DeNami DT, this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness just too darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SWEET!!! LOVE all of those polka dotty elephants and the touches of sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, this is just too sweet!!! I love the patterned paper you've created with the elephants and the hearts! Too cute!!! And I just love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This couldn't be any sweeter Wendy! Love this little polka dot elephant and your sparkly hearts!

    ReplyDelete