Thursday, April 7, 2011

WPlus 9 Color Cue Challenge #13

I almost missed the deadline to participate in Color Cue Challenge #13.  So glad I had the time this afternoon to whip up a quick card.  Whenever I see grey, I think of elephants, and the remainder of the colors seemed to work well for a baby boy card.  So I went with it.  I love the new brother & sister set, since I have an awesome sister.  I love this new label and die together, so simple and easy!  I used the polka dot elephant from DeNami in the center. PTI embossing folders. I'm still getting the hang of them, but I think I'm going to "need" more. Such a fun way to add texture.

5 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! This card is to die for adorable, Wendy! You know I'm a sucker for this Polka Dot Elephant, and it goes great with the WPlus9 set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo adorable! Love the sweet little bows on the sides of your image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet Wendy! Love your use of the color combos!! Just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely ADORABLE, Wendy! Love that sweet, little elephant and how perfectly he fits in that frame! And your dry embossed background, with those scrumptious ribbons, adds just the right amount of texture! Thanks so much for playing along with our Color Cue this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DARLING card, Wendy! LOVE the polka dotty elephant, the embossed circles in the background, and the ribbon treatment! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete