Friday, December 10, 2010
Stylish Blogger Award from Tammy
I just noticed that Tammy "awarded" me a Stylish Blogger Award. She always leaves me the nicest comments - thanks!! So I must say I'm super excited and honored, and now I get to pass on some love! Thanks so much Tammy!! This sounds super fun.
Rules that accompany this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to bloggers that you have recently discovered
1. I love getting my mail, every day.
2. I love green smoothies. Spinach/Kale/Cilantro mixed with frozen fruit - yumo!
3. I have 99% of my Christmas shopping done.
4. I hate living away from my parents, sister, nephew, and extended friends/family in WA. State.
5. I have the best "job" ever - designing cards, teaching and working for DeNami Designs.
6. I am not fond of heights, you couldn't pay me to sky dive etc.
7. My husband is 17 years older than me, I have 2 stepdaughters, and 2 grandchildren.
8. My favorite color is lime green.
My recently discovered bloggers are: (this part took me over 1/2 hr to narrow down!)
Jen's Ink Spot - Jen makes the most FUN rings with buttons. She doesn't stop there though, she has a really clean and eye catching style that she captures in awesome photos.
This-n-That - Not sure how I found Gretchen.... but I'm happy I did. I feel we have a similar "style" of cards, so maybe that's why I'm drawn to her creations. :-) She also takes beautiful photos and makes other "fun" stuff.
Work in Progress - I found Andrea's blog when I was looking through Play Date Cafe's color challenge. She managed to make grey, brown, and silver look good together, I didn't even try! Oh, and the gift tags she made recently inspired me to make some for my Christmas gifts this year.