Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WPlus9 Color Cue Challenge #10

Kraft - Red - Purple - White  --- WPlus 9 Color Cue Color Challenge.  I always try to find time for Dawn's Color Cue Challenges, she always picks fun color combos.  I bought some Cork from Mish and wanted to use it for the Kraft color on my card. I was happy to find out I could punch it with Marvy punches. I pulled out a few of my WPlus 9 Stamps sets and came up with this card minutes later.  I love it when my plan actually comes together!

4 comments:

  1. This card is AWESOME, Wendy! I was a little intimidated by this color combo, but you made it look super easy! Love the combination of stamps you used- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS, Wendy! I especially love the stamped strip in the background and the way you punched the scallops from cork---so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum-O! LOVE that cork! Such a beautiful color combo Dawn picked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FLAWLESS use of Dawn's great colors here, Wendy! WOW, girl! Such clean and elegant design - it's just stunning! Love, love, love it when you share you talent with W9's Color Cue! Yipeee!

    ReplyDelete