Saturday, June 5, 2010

DeNami Template Challenge

The challenge on the DeNami blog is to use a template - and look at the fabulous prize package up for grabs!  SO Easy, you can even download a template and printout on your own cardstock. 
I have had doggie on the brain lately since we will be getting our puppy on June 13th.  This little treat bag was made especially for my little Abby girl.  She is a yellow lab, and will be almost 9 weeks old when we pick her up, looks just like this little stamp image!!!  Had to use the pretty pink ribbon for her.  

All Supplies from DeNami Design:
Stamps: Cuddly Pals Set, Paw Print, Doggie Bone, Mini Scallop Circle
Cardstock: Dowloadble Gift Template printed on black cardstock. White, Magenta Cardstock.
Misc: Hot Pink Polka dot ribbon, Hot Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle & Scallop Circle Marvy Punches, tombow markers, small boutique bags.

5 comments:

  1. Wendy I really like the way you printed the template on black paper. The puppy looks like you new little one. Love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! So, So, So, So, Soooo CUTE!!!! I love this little dog treat bag! I think it is the cutest idea ever! I love the black, pink, and white color combo. I love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "Ruff" this project Wendy! ;-) Way way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Wendy! I'm giggling over Beka's comment :) Your kids must be going crazy counting off the final days till you get your puppy!

    ReplyDelete